If this is a customer support inquiry, Please Call 1-800-215-0931 or use the Request Call Back tab from the Tools section on your POS
Read the official Camp NRS release memo
- Panic Alarm – Paid Premium Feature. Users can now enable a panic alarm function for added security.
- Open Cash Drawer – A new command feature allows users to open the cash drawer directly from the register.
- Contact Support – Users now have easier access to support, including directly calling or messaging the support team via an in-app form.
- Premium Features Indicator – Premium features within Panther are now marked with a diamond icon, to help identify premium features that are currently provided free of charge.
- Display quantity-price in the register – For products with a quantity-price (e.g. 1 item for $2.00, 3 items for $5.00), the quantity-price is now displayed in the product details pop-up in the register.
- Infrastructure upgrades – Infrastructure preparations have been made for the upcoming Cash Discount feature.
- Simplification of Register Interface
- The Print Basket option has been removed from the register.
- Non-functional buttons have been removed from the register (Orders Register options, Customer info, Customer tab).
- Receipt Enhancements – Daily receipt numbers are now included on printed receipts.
- Scan IDs
- Creating a new department while creating a product
- Register walkthrough – A comprehensive user walkthrough has been added for new users using the Panther POS register, detailing product searching, one-click products, quick options, and basket management.
- Scanning barcodes with Tablet camera – It is now possible to use the Android tablet’s camera to scan product UPC/barcodes, in addition to using a barcode scanner.
- Add products to existing Promotions – It is now possible to add products to existing Promotions created in Panther POS.
- Status Tray icons for Devices status and Data Sync status – Icons have been added to the status tray to give details of Devices status and Data Sync status.
- Cash Management Functions – Cash in: Add money to the cash register. Cash out: Remove money from the cash register when logging out. Cash drop: Remove money from the cash register while still logged in to the register.
- Altria Promotions integration – Altria promotions are now fetched and displayed in Panther POS and usable in the register.
- Cash Discount – The Cash Discount feature replaces the previous program and provides merchants with a fully compliant way of providing a cash discount and credit card prices.
- Global Price Increase – This setting allows merchants to increase prices for all products from the (cash) price to a credit card (list) price.
- “Cents off” Promotion Multi-tiered Option – Must-Buy-Qty discount toggle must be selected to support multiple tier-level discounts for the same UPC/PLU item. Tiered discount levels can be defined where each tier supersedes the previous tier. Additional tier levels can be set up once the minimum quantity defined is reached.
- Configuring a Multi-tiered MBQ-Discount – To configure a Multi-tiered MBQ-Discount, perform the following steps…
- POS Touch-screen Test – A touch-screen test has been added to the POS merchant terminal. This test allows a merchant on the line with Customer Care to test for screen areas that do not respond to touch or are “stuck” to determine issues with the touch.
- Auto Logout – The POS now automatically logs out if it is not used for 3 hours by default. The auto-logout time can be configured to 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, or 4 hours. Alternatively, the auto-logout feature can be disabled, if required.